You want to visit Sarajevo, a city full of phantasy, great spirit, old culture, good fun, and are searching for an accommodation then you’re at the right place. It would be our pleasure to make your stay as best as possible, and our kind stuff will give you the chance for a perfect holiday you’ve dreamed of. You can choose whether you want to sleep in a dorm with 10 beds or less, or you would rather take a private room with only two beds. Whichever you choose, the room will have its own private bathroom. Luxury that we offer is far above the price.
Come and see for yourself!!!
- We offer you the following:
- Ideal location,
- Night life, and centre of all events just 5 minutes walk away,
- Extremely comfortable beds,
- Each room has a private bathroom,
- Hot water 24/7,
- Hair dryer,
- Wardrobe with locker for each guest,
- Reception 24/7,
- Comfortable living room,
- Free city map,
- Free WiFi,
- Air-condition in every room,
- Heating in every room,
- Reading light,
- Wake-up service,
- Video surveillance,
- Laundry service (for a fee),
- Coffee and juice (for a fee),
- Possibility to park your car in a nearby public parking place (for a fee),
- Transfer from Airport to Hostel.
Our company, MASSIMO HOLDING Ltd. Sarajevo offers a luxury accommodation for visitors of Bosnia and Herzegovina and its capital Sarajevo. The capital represents a challenge for visitors as it has a long tradition and cultural diversity. Sarajevo is one of a kind. Within 100 m you can find a church, mosque, synagogue and cathedral.
For our guests the Hostel Massimo provides 7 rooms of various capacities:
- from private rooms with 2 or 4 beds,
- dorms that can accommodate 6, 8 or 10 persons.
The hostel is located in the very center of Sarajevo but in the same time in a quite part where the dream will not be disturbed by city noises. All events as Sarajevo Film Festival, Sarajevo Winter, Bashcharshija nights, the best restaurants, bars, night clubs, museums, theaters, cinema… are located near our hostel. While the main promenade is only 100m away,
- the Eternal Fire 150m,
- Cathedral 100m,
- Bey’s mosque 500m,
- the Orthodox Church and Synagogue about 400m away,
- Bashcharshija 500m,
- Bus and railway station 2.5 km away.